Thursday, March 25, 2010

Be fruitful, rather than busy.

Meaningless Eccentricities.
Meaningless Eccentricities.

I've said it once (maybe not on this blog...) and I'll say it again and
again. I love the night time., but more specifically, the random hours
that I need to be awake to practice my craft. I love the night sky so
much, there's so much out there. I like to sit and ponder.

So yes, I'd planned a nice sleepless weekend, capturing sunsets,
sunrises and startrails as well as attending a meeting for some upcoming
stuff (stay tuned!) and having some chill time with some friends (and
thats just for saturday!)

However my day-job had other ideas, and now I have to work a half-day on saturday morning. Which isn't so bad, it gets me closer to paying off a few debts and closer to saving up for that next camera-related purchase.

The thought that has been rattling around in my brain the last few days is quite simple, and like the title of this post already gives away...Be fruitful, rather than busy. Our lives are so full of junk; wasted time, missed opportunities and depressing regrets. Some house-keeping and spring cleaning of our existence is in order I think. Prune away the dead and useless parts, so that the good stuff may flourish and bear fruit.

Who's with me?


J.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment