Saturday, March 20, 2010

In the middle of nowhere is where you find yourself.

Spin me right round.
Spin me right round.

I love that the earth spins. I love that there's a lean on its axis. I love that the world revolves around the sun. I love that the earth it just one of 9 planets in this solar system (pluto is still a planet!). I love that our solar system is just on of millions in our galaxy, I love that our galaxy is so vast. I love that our Galaxy is just one of billions.

I love that our existence is the tiniest of tiny specks in this universe.

I love that this world supports life.

Our Life.

I love that these things together give us the seasons and the amazing weather that can accompany them. I love that I've got the opportunity and time to capture them. I love that there's like-minded photographers out there who enjoy this as much as I do.

Get out there.


J.P.

(one of these days, I'll document my Post-Processing work-flow for y'all to follow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment