Monday, March 1, 2010

If you keep spending, and not saving, you'll go broke.

That post title completely sums up most ares of my life at the moment. Photographically speaking, I haven't been able to get out much due to work, church and social commitments, not to mention that the doing of those leaves me pretty drained for the weekend, meaning that early mornings are harder to get up for. Which also means that I am having to dig around in the vaults of my extensive photography folders to find something new and fresh to post on my flickr stream.

And considering that I have not been out in a long while...the vault is slowly getting empty.

The worst part is that because I haven't been out in a long while, when I go out now, I'm very rusty in motivation and composition; I need to get my 'eye' back, so to speak.

So I give you the latest little gem that I've managed to find in the vault.

It's wasn't all that long ago that you fancied yourself invincible, now look at you, all broken and whatnot.
This was taken at Pt. Cartwright on the Sunshine Coast back at the end of November, 2009.

Catch you on the flipside,
J.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment